Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coming Right Up

I can't help but think of fruit as jewels. Especially, when they have dew on them and they glitter in the early morning sunlight. Being the cool blueberry patch early Monday morning was, perhaps, the best way to recover from Saturday.

Liam picked and ate his fair share of the jewels. How could he resist? They were sweet, plump, and shimmering navy.

This is how I feel about the upcoming fundraiser, it's irresistible. Most of you know I'm not one to wear jewelry, I've been married for 6 years and still forget my rings! But, I love having the real deal. Stones, shells, and gold and silver that won't tarnish. I'm also not really a big risk taker. Anything, that looks good and is warrantied--people this has me written all over it! I've purchased from this company before so I feel comfortable recommending the products.

Best of all, ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT LET'sMOVELIAM! Win-Win-Win!

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it! Please feel free to invite coworkers of friends if they're interested. Or if you'd just like to order and not attend, we can make that happen too!

Friday Night July 20 @ 6:30 at West Cannon Baptist Church

http://www.premierdesigns.com/jewelry.html

http://www.westcannon.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment