Monday, July 2, 2012

Craig's List Cronies

I took a little break from blogging. During the break I met 2 women who live in SE GR. They each donated over a van full to the sale. So the break was back breaking.

Thanks to an entreprenuer and a ebayer I give you the following items of interest:

TOYS! And, I mean toys, books, kids Christmas ornaments, Princess Pop tents, lots of it still in the box or original wrapping and in mint condition.  WEBKINZ about 2 dozen. Oh, and my favorite, a box of Rainbow Brite Dolls. I know I'm telling you my age.






Next there's the housewares stuff: Shelves, Light fixtures, Keyholders with cubbie's. I might need to shop my own sale. Christmas homey stuff: durable Winter Welcome Mats, and summery door wreaths. I forgot to mention African themed home decor and a beautiful Queen bed spread. Lots of nautical colored bed or floor pillows. If you want to redecorate we have about 20 boxes of wall paper border from kids to contemporary patterns. All still in original packaging and in matching sets. Enough to do a house or two.

Let's cover electornics: Games for Nintendo, more CD's some still in original packaging (everything from piano hymns to early Hip-Hop), DVD's. Oh and 2 TV's!

              (Just one box of DVD's)



(There's three of these cake pans, brand new)


And, if you need something to put the TV on how about a beautiful entertainment center, black wood with glass doors. Still need more, how about a midnight navy recliner to rest in while you watch the TV's.


Well that's it for the donations from the south end of town. Stay tuned for the downtown donations in the next post!

Just a word about the pictures: Our space is filling up, the pictures are what's on top. Sorry, I was to busy loading to snap. More later when the CL ads go up on Thursday. I'll link to them on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment